Bid Information Updates
An electronic publication outlining the current construction projects for which CDB will be accepting bids for contractor and architect/engineering services. New project information is posted regularly.
to receive email notifications when bidding and award information becomes available on the website.
Bid Opening WebEx Information
- Regularly scheduled bid openings - every other Friday at 10am
Special Bidding Instructions – Effective April 29, 2020
On April 29, 2020, CDB resumed accepting bids for construction projects. CDB and the CPO Office have jointly developed special bidding instructions that will be in effect for the duration of the COVID-19 emergency. While the special bidding instructions included in the Advetisment for Bids 00 11 13 should be read carefully and completely, major changes include:
- Bids will only be accepted via mail and email. No in-person submissions will be allowed. Digital scans of bid documents, including scans of original “wet” signatures, will be accepted.
- To help expedite the bid opening process, the completed 4100 should be placed first in the uploaded bid packet.
- Bids will only be accepted at CDB Springfield Office. No bids will be accepted at CDB Chicago Office or CDB Carbondale Office. Bids sent to other CDB offices will not be forwarded and will be considered disqualified.
- Most bid submissions will be due on Wednesdays at 5:30 p.m., and a virtual bid opening will occur on the following Friday at 10:00 a.m. via WebEx. These virtual bid openings will be open to the public. Project specific deadlines will be published on the CDB Website and in the project’s Project Manual.
Alternate Receipt of Bids 00 11 13 Advertisement for Bids REVISED 2020 09 09
General Bid Information
Cancellation of Solicitation; Rejection of All Bids or Proposals
The unofficial results of project bid openings conducted by CDB for construction projects being coordinated internally are posted as quickly as possible after bids are opened and are available for one month. Official procurement results are posted regularly in the Award section.
Choose the office of the bid opening.
Contract Change Order and Modifications Report
Click on the "Display Results" link to view the opening results.