Illinois Small Business Development Centers are located throughout the state to provide information, confidential business guidance, training, and other resources for start-ups and existing small businesses.
- One-on-one business advice and management assistance
- Assistance with the development of business plans
- Help with accessing market information and the development of marketing plans
- Assistance with accessing business financing programs
- Assistance with financial analysis and planning
- Access to business education and training opportunities
- Specialized services in technology, innovation and entrepreneurial development