Physical Accessibility at Jim Edgar Panther Creek
- Parking lots are oil and chipped, but there are accessible parking spaces at the office, check station, both campgrounds, group campgrounds, all three lakes, field trial barn and day use area. All parking spots are connected to concrete sidewalks.
- There is a wheelchair ramp at the park office.
- Motorized devices are only allowed with prior approval from park superintendent.
- There are two accessible boat ramps and fishing piers located at Prairie Lake Day Use Area and Gridley Lake Day Use Area. Fishing piers are made of wood and can be slippery if wet or icy, and are appoximately 100' from the parking lot. Prairie Lake is located 1 mile West of our main entrance on the South side of County Highway 11. Gridley Lake is located on Gridley Road, 4.5 miles South of the main office.
Accessible Restrooms - JEPC offers many accessible restroom facilities throughout the park. The majority are located in our 2 campgrounds. Prairie Lake Campground is located on County Highway 11 just 1/4 mile South of main office. Questing Hills Campground is located on Questing Hills Road, just off County Highway 2, 6.5 miles North of main entrance.
Shower Houses - Each campground has its own shower house. The shower houses are centrally located in each campground.
- Campsites - There are three accessible campsites at Questing Hills Campground, and three campsites and two cabins at Prairie Lake Campground.
- Service animals are welcome, and water hydrants are available throughout the park.