Reservations are highly recommended and can be placed 6 months to 3 days prior to the date of your planned arrival. Reservations are made on-line at Camping Reservations for regular campsites and youth group sites require a $5.00 non-refundable reservation fee and payment of the full camping and utility fees at the time the reservation is made.
The camping fee for a regular campsite is $25.00 per night unless it is a holiday at which time the campsite fee is $35.00.
Youth Group Camping Reservations must contact the Park Office, M-F only between the times of 8 a.m. and 3:30 p.m. to make a camping reservation. 815-667-4906.
The campground gates are open from 8:30 a.m. until 10:00 p.m.
- Starved Rock's campground has 129 Class-A Premium campsites.
- All sites come equiped with a cement pad for RV or camper, area for tent (allowed up to 2 tents total), picnic table, fire pit with grill grate on top, and electric hook-up.
- Campers are allowed up to 2 vehicles at their campsite. All extra vehicles will have to park in the small lot at the entrance of the campground.
- Water hydrants can be found throughout the campground for use.
- Porta potties are located throughout the campground as well as two seperate shower houses with flush toilets.
- The dump station and trash containers can be found upon entering and exiting the campground.
- The campground also contains a playground area and shelter.
- Do not bring firewood in from areas outside of LaSalle County please. Firewood can be purchased at the campground as well as at local gas stations in Utica, IL.
- Alcohol is ALWAYS prohibited in the campground.
- Quiet time in the campground is 10 p.m.
- There is a camp store in the campground that operates seasonally (usually May 1-Oct. 31) that sells firewood, ice, soda and other camping supplies. Hours for the store are: Mondays-Fridays from 3-7 p.m., Saturdays from 10 a.m. - 7 p.m., and Sundays from 12 p.m. -6 p.m.
- Please view the campground brochure below for information on each site, such as; shaded, sunny, or partially shaded, and proximity to the shower houses.
Starved Rock State Park Campground.pdf