Make a Payment

Note: ​Vehicle use tax bills (RUT series tax forms) must be paid by check.

Pay using:

  • MyTax Illinois
  • Credit Card (only available for dry cleaning operators annual license fee​) NOTE: This web address has changed.
  • ACH Credit
  • Check or money order (follow the payment instructions on the form or voucher associated with your filing)

or Set up a Payment Plan.