The Task Force shall review and make recommendations regarding mental health and wellness services provided to youth in care, including a program of holistic mental health services provided 30 days after the date upon which a youth is placed in foster care, in order to determine how to best meet the mental health needs of youth in care.
(1) The Director of Healthcare and Family Services or the Director's designee.
(2) The Director of Children and Family Services or the Director's designee.
(3) A member appointed by the Governor from the Office of the Governor who has a focus on mental health issues.
(4) Two members from the House of Representatives, appointed one each by the Speaker of the House of Representatives and the Minority Leader of the House of Representatives.
(5) Two members of the Senate, appointed one each by the President of the Senate and the Minority Leader of the Senate.
(6) One member who is a former youth in care,
appointed by the Governor.
(7) One representative from the managed care entity
managing the Youth Care program, appointed by the Director of Healthcare and Family Services