Additional Info on Box Office Purchases:
- 2.25% fee ($1.00 minimum) of total order will be assessed to all credit/debit card ticket orders.
- $2.00 per ticket facility fee, is included in the ticket prices listed for all Grandstand concerts.
- $1.00 mailing fee per order will be charged for all orders requested to be mailed.
- Payment types accepted:
- Credit/Debit - Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Checks - accepted through July 15th
General Track Tickets
- Info printed in Row/Seat area of the ticket is for Inventory Purposes Only.
- General Track areas are General Admission and are STANDING ROOM ONLY, unless otherwise stated. No chairs are permitted. The Grandstand track is a dirt track, uncovered and exposed to the weather. In extreme circumstances only, if the Track were to be closed for safety and concert is still scheduled to go on, General Track ticketholders would receive a Grandstand seat ticket. No partial refunds will be given for any potential price difference in the face value of those seats.
**Stage Side Pre-Show Party
Upgrade your concert experience with a stage side pre-show party. For $30, in addition to a concert ticket purchase, concert-goers are given access to an exclusive Pre-Show party which includes a food bar, entertainment and giveaways (drinks available for purchase). Party attendees will be allowed early entry to the concert (prior to other ticket holders at the other Grandstand Gate entrances) and will enter the venue from the party tent area. Limited tickets are available. Fair will include (1) parking permit with each party ticket for all party tickets purchased through July 15th. Parking permit will be a dated parking ticket, for Infield Lot 18, that can be used day of party event only. In-person sales will receive parking permit at time of purchase. Fair will mail permits for all box office phone orders or Ticketmaster (online/mobile) purchases to Purchaser at address listed per order details. Fair will not be held responsible for any mail delivery issues. Purchases made on or after July 15th will not be eligible for the free parking permit inclusion with purchase.
Party tent is located near the south end of the Grandstand Stage. The Pre-Show Party is open for 1 ½ hours only – please check ticket for party hours.
Party closes 1 hour prior to concert start time. Stage side party purchase is only available to those who have purchased a concert ticket to attend that evening's concert (concert ticket is NOT included with party ticket purchase). BOTH a concert and party ticket will be required to scan in for entrance to the party tent.
*Note – Entrance to party tent is allowed only from party start time to party closing time. There will be no entry into or through the party tent area once it has closed. Any party ticket holder that did not arrive prior to party tent closing, will be required to enter the concert venue through the Grandstand Gate shown on their concert ticket. All attendees of the party will be required to enter into the venue when the party closes.
BEWARE OF TICKET SCAMS!
Though many online ticket brokers may imply that they are an official website for ticket purchases for our events, only this website and www.Ticketmaster.com
are official online ticket purchase points for 2021 Illinois State Fair concerts and events. We cannot guarantee that tickets purchased from other sources are legitimate. We will not be able to assist you if there is a problem with tickets purchased from such companies.